Friday, March 11, 2011

The Mess is Spreading

So after pricing out my K7's engine rebuild at around $5500 (I have expensive taste) I decided to put that project on the backburner for now until I can really afford to do something about it.

In the meantime I need a bike to ride, lucky for me I have this old basket case.

 


The plan is to pull the motor on this K2 and check it over. If it looks capable, then I'll throw it on the K7.
While I (hopefully) ride the K7 powered by the K2 motor, I'll be building the K2 project.

The K2 is going to require a lot of work all over to get it in running condition. It had been sitting for a couple years and doesn't look as if it's led the most comfortable life up till this point.

As you can see my garage is a disaster. 
This is the result of working on multiple projects at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment