That was way harder than I expected it to be.
The tank came out fairly nice because it was mostly flat surfaces and easy to reach spots.
Unfortunately, Joe's frame had more nooks and crannies than an English Muffin. There are also some really tight spaces to try and fit the HVLP gun through in order to spray. The combination of these factors made it really difficult to paint.
I managed to get the primer down without a problem but had a really hard time with the ceramic frame paint.
I also didn't buy enough to practice a whole lot (the tank was my practice).
Next time I'll definitely overbuy on paints for practice and might even get a smaller detail gun to make it easier to paint the frame.