Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Graves Mountain Ride Sunday!

There's a group ride from Manassas Honda to Graves Mountain and back this Sunday.

Hopefully, I can get the Goldwing running in time to make it. There's going to be a sad truck following just in case someone (probably me) brakes down.

From MHKS' website
"Join us this Sunday Oct. 16th. as we ride to Graves Mountain Apple Festival.
Ride departs Manassas Honda Kawasaki Suzuki at 10:30
Riders meeting at 10:00, Approx. 90 minutes to Graves Mountain"
I'll be working tirelessly for the next couple days to prep the bike.


Choke linkages all hooked up.
It looks like they're holding hands, awwwww.

The needles polished up pretty nice.
I may shim them just a tad to enrich the air to fuel mix,
since I'm sticking with stock jets for now.

Last night I made some more progress with the carbs. The bodies, linkaged and manifold are all back together, although not pictured. Now all I have to do is put the little stuff (jets, needles, gaskets, etc..) back in and sync them.

No comments:

Post a Comment