Monday, April 11, 2011

What's in a name?

A rose by any other name would probably smell just as sweet, sure.
A blog however, has no smell and therefore relies greatly on it's name to attract attention.

So, help me rename this blog!
Leave a comment telling me what you think the name should be.
Options I've come up with so far are:


  • GnarlyWerks [although I think this sounds too much like a trendy VW blog]
  • GnarlyWrench
...uh that's about it.


If you have a suggestion or would like to second one of these, please let's hear it.

3 comments:

  1. GnarlyCharlie's Vagtastic adventure. This will get you hits for all the wrong reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^seriously considering All The Wrong Reasons as a viable option now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I speak gold my friend.

    Seriously, it does have a nice ring to it. It could work.

    ReplyDelete